IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY LYRICS I DON'T HAVE PLEASE SAY SO

If you actually stumble across this blog, just ignore it. I'm using it as a more convenient way to store hard copies of my song lyrics instead of a giant text document.
So carry on.
NECESSARY(?) DISCLAIMER: Most of these lyrics are from vgperson anyway. Or from determined Google searches.
And yes this is the exact color of Karkat's text. One day I will find lyrics to the Nic Cage song. One day.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Ee? Ah, Sou.


tatemae dake no kanjou ron de subete o hakarou nante
son'na nowa okado chigai warawase nai de yone

dakedo tama niwa tanoshii koto mo hitsuyou dato omou no
ki ga sumu made watashi mo manzoku shitai wa

me no mae kara kie te itta kokoro o sasu uso mitai ni
guru guru tte mazaru youna kono kanji ga tamara nai

nee button jau noga ii nara
watashi o motto honki ni sase te
nigeru nante yurusa nai wa
yappari son'na teido nano kashira

amai nomo ii to omou keredo nigai nomo kirai ja nai
son'na watashi no koto o wagamama da to iu no?

baka da toka aho rashii toka ii tai dake ieba ii wa
hito no kachi kan nante watashi wa shira nai no

tenohira kara ochi te itta murasaki iro no hana mitai ni
kuru kuru tte odoru youna kono kanji ga tamara nai

saa dou nacchau noka mise te yo
hon'nou? risei? dochira ga katsu no
chou zetsurin "(censored) " de mise te yo
hontou wa koko o hoshi garu kuse ni

ureshii toka kimochi ii toka
shosen sore wa jiko manzoku
sou iuno tte nage sute chatte
ii nja nai? tte omo wase te

mou button ja ttara ii desho
ittai doko ni fuman ga aru no?
isso kou nattara nigasa nai
dakara ne hora ne kakugo shite

saa dou naccha ttemo ii kara
sono me de saigo made mi todoke te
doko made ittemo tomara nai
dakedo ne demo ne soro soro genkai

ah mou dame...
Judging each other from what we say but not what we really mean
What are you expecting, huh? You amuse me

But we need some fun once in a while
Even I want to make myself satisfied in the extreme

Like a lie that has vanished in front of me but is stabbing my heart
This mixture of feeling is exceedingly good

Hey, if you want something ultimate
Turn me on
You're not allowed to walk away from me
Or is this the best you can do?

I like some things sweet but it doesn't mean I don't like bitter things
Dare to tell me I'm egotistic?

You can call me a fool or dumb as much as you want
Because I don't care a damn about others' values

Like a purple flower that fell off my palm
This spinning dancing feeling is exceedingly good

Now, let me see what will happen to us
Instinct? Reason? Which takes precedence?
Allure me with your super (censored)
I know you want it here

Feeling happy or good or whatever
It's just self-satisfaction
Forgetting all about it wouldn't be so sinful
Am I right? Let me believe it

Why don't we reach the top?
What is still unsatisfying to you?
We've made it this far, so I won't let go of you
So, here I am, be prepared

Now, I don't care what will happen to us
Watch me till the last moment
No matter how many times I've come, I can't stop it
But, you know what? I can't do this any longer

Ah, I give up...

1 comment:

  1. dude... learn Japanese...
    Your romaji is all messed up. Don't separate the inflection part of a verb with space, write it as one word (ie. ochiteita instead of 'ochi te ita').

    ReplyDelete