IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY LYRICS I DON'T HAVE PLEASE SAY SO

If you actually stumble across this blog, just ignore it. I'm using it as a more convenient way to store hard copies of my song lyrics instead of a giant text document.
So carry on.
NECESSARY(?) DISCLAIMER: Most of these lyrics are from vgperson anyway. Or from determined Google searches.
And yes this is the exact color of Karkat's text. One day I will find lyrics to the Nic Cage song. One day.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lynne

Kuroi yagi ga tsubuyaita
"Hakusen yori osagari yo
Nibiiro densha torisatte"

Tonari de neko ga toikaketa
"Anata wa doko ni mukandai
Kokora mo jiki ni shinjimatte"

Aka no tekubi tazusaete
Atashi hitori fuwari nenashigusa
Sabita mizu o nomikonde
Tsugi no eki

Mata douka douka ai o
Kaeri no densha wa doko ni mo nai wa
Oshiete daarin daarin nee daarin
Koe ga kikoeta you na ki ga shita

Kareta hana wa tsubuyaita
"Kanjou ga nai, kanjou ga nai,
Kokoko wa urei yuu o haite"

Semi no naite ochiru koro
Densen ga saita aka no shita
Tachiirikinshi kettobashite

Takeri kage ga dorodoro to
Koboredasu

"Mienai" to naite naite
Atashi no omoi o sagashiteru wa
Oshiete daarin daarin nee daarin
Naranu denwa no inochi wa doko e

Uraru uraru kanjousen
Koko ni wa nai koko ni shuuten wa nai
Hidari hidari migi de naru
Fumikiri no oto kankararindou

Karasu wa iu karasu wa iu
"Ano koro ni wa kitto modorenai ze"
"Kimi wa mou otona ni natte shimatta"

Mata douka douka ai o
Owaranai rinne o chigitte okure
Sayonara daarin daarin nee daarin
Ano hi atashi wa otona ni natta

Taezu omou futari hitori
Kureochita kotoba wa torikaesezu ni
Sayonara daarin daarin nee daarin
Kurukuru mawaru kanjousen o
"Hitori o aware ni ayume ya shoujo"
A black goat whispered,
"It's lowlier than the white line;
Catch the dark gray train!"

A cat beside asked,
"Where are you headed?
You're soon to die around here!"

Holding my red wrist,
I'm alone, wandering, a rootless weed
I drink down stale water
For the next station...

Once again, love me, however you can
There's no train back anywhere to be found
Tell me, darlin', darlynne, darlin'
I felt I heard a voice... or so I thought

A wilted flower whispered,
"No feeling, no feeling,
Heart speaking of gloomy evenings"

When the cicadas' cries went away,
The line split, red and downward
No entry, kicked away

The wild shadows slowly come
Spilling out...

"I can't see," I cry, I cry
I'm just searching for my thoughts
Tell me, darlin', darlynne, darlin'
Where does the life of an unringing phone go?

The boiling, seething belt line
There's nothing here, there's no last stop
Sounding on the left, the left, the right
The sound of a railway crossing, kan-kara-rindo

The crows speak, the crows speak,
"You know you can't ever go back to then!"
"You've already become an adult..."

Once again, love me, however you can
Take this neverending lifelynne, and cut it into pieces
Goodbye, darlin', darlynne, darlin'
On that day, I became an adult

I constantly think, together, alone,
Never being able to take back the words I've lost
Goodbye, darlin', darlynne, darlin'
And 'round and 'round the belt line I go...
"Have pity, and go on foot, girl..."

No comments:

Post a Comment