IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY LYRICS I DON'T HAVE PLEASE SAY SO

If you actually stumble across this blog, just ignore it. I'm using it as a more convenient way to store hard copies of my song lyrics instead of a giant text document.
So carry on.
NECESSARY(?) DISCLAIMER: Most of these lyrics are from vgperson anyway. Or from determined Google searches.
And yes this is the exact color of Karkat's text. One day I will find lyrics to the Nic Cage song. One day.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Vertigo Phone

Ran-ran-ran denwa no beru ga
Naridashite nao nanimo nai heya
Ran-ran-ran juwaki o tsutau
Dareka no koe ga kotoba o yonda

"Moshi moshi
Ato san-jikan da yo.
Kimi wa dou suru?"

Sonna anata to hanashi ga shitai na
Sasai na koto oshiete kure yo
Futari tsunaideru memai wa supika
Zutto matteitan dakara

Ran-ran-ran hadaka no popura
Kogeta binsoko go-gatsu no owari
Ran-ran-ran aoi amefuri
Nuritsubusareta oboroge na uta

"Mou ii yo"
Kakurenbo no tochuu
Kokyuu o tomete

"Moshi moshi
Ato ichi-jikan da yo.
Kimi wa dou suru?"

Sonna anata no namae o oshiete
Watashi o utsusu kagami ni natte
Hosoi denwasen tadayou supika
Kitto ganmei na uso ni natte

Sora ga kudaketa
Jimen ni ochita
Kurai hanashi no ketsumatsu o

Dareka oshiete
Doko e iku no ka
Moshiku wa kaeru hokosaki ka

"Jikan da yo.
Dou suru?"

Sonna anata to te o tsunagitai na
Madou watashi o tashikamesasete
Futari tsunaideru memai wa supika
Nemuke no oku ni ai ni ikunda

Moshimo awaku to mo deaeru no nara
Sore wa hitomi o hikisaku you ni
Atarashii yume ni namida nagashite
Denwa no beru o narasanu you ni
Nido to wasurete shimawanu you ni
Lan-lan-lan - the phone rings,
Echoing out through an empty room
Lan-lan-lan - through the receiver,
Someone called out words

"Hello?
Only three hours left.
What will you do?"

Now, I wish to speak with you;
Tell me even the most trivial things
Our bond brings me vertigo, though through a speaker,
For I've been waiting for you all along...

Lan-lan-lan - a naked poplar,
A scorched bottle, the end of May
Lan-lan-lan - falling blue rain
Painted out a hazy song

"That's enough";
During hide-and-seek,
You hold your breath

"Hello?
Only one hour left.
What will you do?"

So now, you should tell me your name,
Become a mirror to reflect me
A thin telephone line, a hanging speaker;
Surely, it'll be nothing but a stubborn lie...

The sky was smashed,
It fell to the ground,
Bringing the end to this dark story

Someone, tell me,
Where will we go?
Or perhaps, are things going to change?

"It's time.
What will you do?"

Now, I wish to grasp your hand,
To make things certain for a puzzled me
Our bond brings me vertigo, though through a speaker,
Deep in drowsiness, I'm going to meet you

If even if just fleetingly, we could meet,
My eyes would simply burst out,
My tears would flow into new dreams
So that the phone won't ring,
So that we won't forget again...

No comments:

Post a Comment