IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY LYRICS I DON'T HAVE PLEASE SAY SO

If you actually stumble across this blog, just ignore it. I'm using it as a more convenient way to store hard copies of my song lyrics instead of a giant text document.
So carry on.
NECESSARY(?) DISCLAIMER: Most of these lyrics are from vgperson anyway. Or from determined Google searches.
And yes this is the exact color of Karkat's text. One day I will find lyrics to the Nic Cage song. One day.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Karma


Garasudama hitotsu otosareta
oikakete mou hitotsu okkochita
Hitotsubun no hidamari ni
hitotsu dake nokotteru

Shinzou ga hajimatta toki
iya demo hito wa basho wo toru
Ubawarenai you ni mamoritsuzuketeru

Yogosazu ni tamotte kita
te demo yogorete mieta
Kioku wo utagau mae ni
kioku ni utagawareteru

Kanarazu bokura wa deau darou
onaji kodou no oto wo mejirushi ni shite

Koko ni iru yo itsudatte yonderu kara
Kutabireta riyuu ga kasanatte yureru toki
Umareta imi wo shiru

Sonzai ga tsuzuku kagiri
shikata nai kara basho wo toru
Hitotsubun no hidamari ni
futatsu wa chotto hairenai

Garasudama hitotsu otosareta
ochita toki nanika hajikedashita
Ubaitotta basho de hikari wo abita

Kazoeta ashiato nado
kizukeba suuji de shikanai
Shiranakya ikenai koto wa
douyara ichi to zero no aida

Hajimete bokura wa deau darou
onaji himei no hata wo mejirushi ni shite

Wasurenaide itsudatte yonderu kara
Kasaneta riyuu wo futari de umeru toki
Yakusoku ga kawasareru

Kagami nanda
bokura tagai ni
Sorezore no karuma wo utsusu tame no

Yogoreta te to te de sawariatte
Katachi ga wakaru
Koko ni iru yo tashika ni sawareru yo
Hitoribun no hidamari ni bokura wa iru

Wasurenaide itsudatte yonderu kara
onaji garasudama no uchigawa no hou kara

Sou sa kanarazu bokura wa deau darou shizumeta riyuu ni juujika wo tateru toki
Yakusoku wa hatasareru
Bokura wa hitotsu ni naru
I dropped a marble
when I chased after it, I dropped another
Only one remains in
a single sunny spot

The moment their hearts begin to beat,
like it or not, people claim their own place
They keep protecting it so that it isn't snatched away

Though I kept my hands clean,
they look dirty
Before I doubt my memory,
my memory will doubt me

We'll meet each other for sure
making our identical heartbeats into our landmarks

I am here, because I'm always calling
When our worn-out motives overlap and tremble,
I'll know the meaning of my birth

So long as we continue to exist
we can't help but claim our own place
It's impossible for two
to enter a single sunny spot

I dropped a marble
when it fell, something split open
It bathed in light at the place where I plundered it

When you think about it, the footsteps you've counted are nothing but numbers
Somehow, what I have to know is somewhere between "one" and "zero"

We'll meet each other for the first time
making our same scream's flags into our landmarks

Don't forget, because I'm always calling
When we bury our collective motives together,
We will exchange a promise

We are mirrors
each of us meant
To reflect every bit of the other's karma

We will touch each other's dirtied hands
And grasp their shape


I am here, I can definitely feel you
We are here in the same sunny spot

Don't forget, because I'm always calling
from inside the same marble

That's right, we'll meet each other for sure
when we build a cross on our submerged motives
We will fulfill our promise
We will become one


*Try to find better translation?

No comments:

Post a Comment