IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY LYRICS I DON'T HAVE PLEASE SAY SO

If you actually stumble across this blog, just ignore it. I'm using it as a more convenient way to store hard copies of my song lyrics instead of a giant text document.
So carry on.
NECESSARY(?) DISCLAIMER: Most of these lyrics are from vgperson anyway. Or from determined Google searches.
And yes this is the exact color of Karkat's text. One day I will find lyrics to the Nic Cage song. One day.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Right to Ride


Haikigasu wo haite hara pekono basu ga kuru
Yume no saki ni tsuretette kurenda doudarou
Tsuyoku nozomu koto wo kaita kami ga areba
Sore ga sono mama joushaken toshite tsukaerurashii tsukaerurashiinda
Ware saki ni muragari gyouretsu deki agari
Giragira no me tomodachi mo mina doushiyou
Tsuyoku nozomu kotoka tekitou demo ii ka
Toriaezu wa joushaken no kawari
Doke soko doke nori okureru darou ninzuuseigen nannin da
Uso darou kore wo nogashitara itsu ni naru
Aa chotto mattekure ore wo saki ni nosetekure
Naa douse taisou na nozomi demo nai darou
Nibui oto de hoete kui sugita basu ga deru
Naki oto shide junban yuzuru baka ga ita
Hakobarete suujikan nor itsugi ga arurashii
Tsugi no bin wa yoru ga kitara derurashii
Are koko ni nai demo kocchi ni mo nai nande joushaken ga nai
Yotei soto mitsukara nai mama hi ga ochiru
Aa chotto mattekure ore mosore ni nosetekure
Oi soko no kuuseki ni kaban oiten ja nee
Chigau kore ja nai koredemo nai chigau
Ningen shoumeisho ga nai yotei soto ore ga inai
Yabai shinobikome
Aa chotto mattekure yahari koko de furoshitekure
Naa konna jinsei wa nozon jai nai nozondeta no wa---...
Aa minogashitekure wakara nai mama nottetanda
Ore hitori furosu tame tomattekureru hazu mo nee
Tsuyoku nozomu koto ga hoshii to nozon da yo
Yume no saki nante mitaku mo nai kara
the famished bus is coming, spitting out exhaust
It'll take you further into the dream, how about it?
if you have a paper with your depeest desire written on it
they say you can use that, as is, as your ticket to ride,
so they say.
the crowds scramble for the bus, forming a line
glaring eyes, all my friends, what to do?
my deepest desire, eh? can it be just anything?
for now, in place of a ticket.
move, get out of the way
you're gonna make me late, what's the maximum capacity?
no way, if I miss this... when will the next one be?
ah hold up a sec, let me on first
it's not like you've got any great wish anyway.
the overstuffed bus departs, howling with a dull sound
ah a fool let me cut ahead, done in by my tearful persuasion.
carried for several hours, seems there's a transfer
I hear the next bus leaves when night falls.
huh? it's not here, not here either! why don't I have my ticket?
this wasn't in my plan, unable to find it, the sun sets on me.
ah, hold up a sec please, let me on that bus
hey, don't be laying your bag in an empty seat!
no, it's not this, it's not this either, no
I don't have my human identification, this wasn't in my plan
I don't exist.
damn, I'll have to sneak on.
ah hold up a sec please, I think I wanna get off here
I never wanted this life, I wanted...
ah, please overlook me, I got on without knowing
they'll never stop to drop only me off.
what I desired was to have something I deeply desired.
because I have no desire in seeing how this dream turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment