IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY LYRICS I DON'T HAVE PLEASE SAY SO

If you actually stumble across this blog, just ignore it. I'm using it as a more convenient way to store hard copies of my song lyrics instead of a giant text document.
So carry on.
NECESSARY(?) DISCLAIMER: Most of these lyrics are from vgperson anyway. Or from determined Google searches.
And yes this is the exact color of Karkat's text. One day I will find lyrics to the Nic Cage song. One day.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Period


Owarinaki tabi no tochuu tachidomarisou na toki
Fukai tameiki kobosu bokura wa

Tsukamikakete wa mata hanareteitta
Demo ima wa mou nanimo osoreru koto wa nai

Kokoro wo tsunagu tsuyoi kizuna wa
Keshite hodokewashinaisa
Sagashitsuzukete tadoritsuita
Kono basho de PERIOD ni

Ai ni michita nukumori karadajuu kakemeguru
Nidoto kieru koto nai kioku ga...

Kanarazu yakusoku hatashite kimi wo tsuretekuyo
Afureru (yume wo) negai (daite) subete uta ni nosete

Genjitsu kara me wo sorasazu ni
Tachimukau yuuki wo
Kanashimi ikari chikara ni kaete
Unmei wa sugu soba ni

Mukau saki wa hora
Kirameku sekai

Boku wo furuwasu kono kansei wo
Uragiru koto wa shinaisa
Tomo ni ikiteku mirai no tame ni
Kono basho de PERIOD ni

Shinjitsu wo yubisaki ni
When we almost stopped during our endless journey
We took a deep sigh

We almost had it but then we lost it
But now there’s nothing to be afraid of

The strong bond between our hearts
Will never melt away
We had searched and arrived here
We’ll put a Period in this place

A warmth filled with love runs through my body
This memory will never vanish again…

I’ll keep my promise and take you there
And put all the dreams and wishes I embrace into song

With the courage to not look away
And stand and face the truth
I’ll turn sadness and anger into strength
Destiny is right beside me

Look at what lies beyond
A shining world

This cheer sends shivers up my spine
I won’t let you down
For a future in which we live together
I’ll put a Period in this place

The truth is at my fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment