IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY LYRICS I DON'T HAVE PLEASE SAY SO

If you actually stumble across this blog, just ignore it. I'm using it as a more convenient way to store hard copies of my song lyrics instead of a giant text document.
So carry on.
NECESSARY(?) DISCLAIMER: Most of these lyrics are from vgperson anyway. Or from determined Google searches.
And yes this is the exact color of Karkat's text. One day I will find lyrics to the Nic Cage song. One day.

Monday, October 24, 2011

6900000000


yubisaki fureta, daiyaru ni suikomare. 
kotoba sasayaku, itazura ni waratta.

kuchisaki dakeno rusuden wo kikasarete, 
atama daeta . boku no mei wa kamisama.

hito no koe, kiitemita. 
yume, kibou, guchi wo.

hito no koe, mimizawari. 
mou kikitakunai.

boku no koe, todokanai. 
taeta, hitori, zutto.

boku no koe, kiku kina inoni, denwa wa naru.

aisou no tsukita yunazukini, yorokonda. 
kousou no hate ni, imi nonai zaregoto.

meisou no sakini hito wa tatsu."wakatteruno?" 
souzou no tameni boku wa kiku, kimi no koe.

hakidashita kotoba no imi wo wakattenai. 
kurikaesu, kibou no koe wa muki wo kaeta.

hakisute ta kotoba wa boku ni houri nageta. 
makase kiri. kimi wa, putsuri to juwaki oita.

ryokujyuku okuken fun no rusuden wa, 
boku no atama wo itsumademo nayamasu. 
ryokujyuku okuken fun no rusuden wa, 
boku no atama deitsumademo nari hibiku.
Sucked in, to the dial I touched with my fingertips.
I laughed, at the prank with whispering words.

After listening to the fair answering machine,
I clutch my head. My name is 'God.'

People's voices, I've heard them.
Dreams, hopes, complaints.

People's voices, they annoy me.
I don't want to listen anymore.

My voice, it doesn't reach.
I endured it, alone, forever.

My voice, no one wants to listen, but the phone rings.

At the detached nod, I was happy.
At the end of an idea, a meaningless joke.

In front of the read, a person stopped. "Do you know?"
For creation I asked, your answer.

I don't understand the meaning of the spewed words.
Repeating, the voice of hope changed its direction.

The spewed words were thrown at me.
Entrusting it to me. You, put down the phone.

The 6,900,000,000 minutes of automatic answers,
Keep on taunting my head.
The 6,900,000,000 minutes of automatic answers,
Keep on echoing in my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment