IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY LYRICS I DON'T HAVE PLEASE SAY SO

If you actually stumble across this blog, just ignore it. I'm using it as a more convenient way to store hard copies of my song lyrics instead of a giant text document.
So carry on.
NECESSARY(?) DISCLAIMER: Most of these lyrics are from vgperson anyway. Or from determined Google searches.
And yes this is the exact color of Karkat's text. One day I will find lyrics to the Nic Cage song. One day.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Tenohira



I'm in love. It seems to be like a bubble. It disappeared from my heart.
A blue sky's sadness is clear and passes. Is there no change beyond the other side?

Morning, afternoon and night I'm all alone. I gently wipe my tears.
Again! That voice, much resembling you...

"I want to see you."
Now, that voice floating in the sky mixes with air

"It's almost like I can grasp your hand."
- That's right, I hope.

I throw away a journey towards the clouds alone,
My destination is somewhere, isn't it?

The blue sky kindly refuses.
I will reach the other side.

The only thing I witnessed was your temperature. Assuming I touched it,
Why are the empty scattered thoughts invited?

Please
Now, wave your hand beyond "now"
Do not forget that.

Everyday when I think of the palm of your hand, I want to cry.

Now, even if you are floating in the sky mixing with the air
My feelings will never change

- That's all.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment