IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY LYRICS I DON'T HAVE PLEASE SAY SO

If you actually stumble across this blog, just ignore it. I'm using it as a more convenient way to store hard copies of my song lyrics instead of a giant text document.
So carry on.
NECESSARY(?) DISCLAIMER: Most of these lyrics are from vgperson anyway. Or from determined Google searches.
And yes this is the exact color of Karkat's text. One day I will find lyrics to the Nic Cage song. One day.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Matryoshka (Hashiyan and Zebra)

1, 2, 3, 4
M-A-T-R-Y-O-S-H-K-A DOLL Z ana H READY GO

Kangaesugi no messeiji
Dare ni mo todoku kamo shirenai de
Kitto watashi wa itsudemo sou
Tsugihagi kurutta matoryoshika

Dou no nai nakami nai
Kara no hai kara hibi ga hibi-iri more dasu

Zutsuu ga utau pakkeiji
Itsumade hatte mo hari wa yo-ji
Daremo oshiete kurenaide
Sekai wa sakasa ni mawaridasu

Aa, ware dasu
Aware ni mo tsume kitta MEMORII
Maki chirasu zengo ni
I don't know
Fukaku aiiro no oku no oku made
Hiraite nozoka sete

Ano ne,
Motto ippai matte choudai
Karinka? Marinka?
Gen o hajiite
Konna kanjou dou shiyou ka?
Chotto oshiete kurenai ka?

Kandoryoukou 524
Furoito? Keroido?
Ken o hataite
Zenbu zenbu waracchaou ze
Sassato odore baka tamari

REEDEI AN JIENTORUMAN
UERUKAMU TOUU UEE HANA AI SHI OO ENU AI SHI OO
RARA JIARA EI SHIN MATORYOSHIKA SON CHUACHUA♪

Ore chai sou osanai te de clap,clap
RIZUMU bureru kokochi yo-sa ni kurakura
ZOON nana call kitto dou datte ii
Sekai no ondo watashi Melty

Anata to watashi de randebuu?
Randebuu? Hora randebuu?
Ara ma tondetta abanchuuru?
Ashidori yugande 1-2 1-2

Aa, hakidashite nondo no naka made mukae ni
Drunk GEROGERO hakobu BERO he to
Nee, tsukamu tekubi
Sono tanagokoro hiroge uzoumuzou wo uketomete (lol)

Ano ne,
Chotto kiite yo daiji na koto
Karinka? Marinka?
Hoho o tsunette
Datte datte gaman dekinai no
Motto suteki na koto o shiyou?

Itai itai nante nakanaide
Pareido? Mareido?
Motto hataite
Matte nante itte matte matte
Tatta hitori ni naru mae ni

YOU & I hazama between BETTORI bed in ochiru RANDEBUU
Ara-ra goku amai ABANCHUURU Fly Heaven
Chidoriashi ireru VOOTOKA 1, 2 (VAAN)

Yoitsubuse
Utai dase
Kyou mo hora
Tsugihagi kurutta matoryoshika

Gyaku ni
Motto ippai matte choudai (A, sotchinanda. Gyaku ni ne.)
KARINKA? MARINKA? Gen wo hajiite
Konna kanjou dou shiyou ka? (Sonna kanjou de daijoubu ka?)
Chotto oshiete kurenai ka? (Daijoubu da. Mondainai.)

Kandoryoukou 524
Furoito? Keroido?
Ken o hataite
Zenbu zenbu waracchaou ze
Sassato odotteinaku nare

CHUUCCHU CHUCCHU

Tekunikku hakuga kuuhaku wa aru
Owari ni shitai?
HAAMONII hibikaseru kougo ni
Ugokunara hayaku ugoite kurete yo

Oh kiss me kiss me yugamu kono sekai
Jikan tomare katarai mada tarinai
Akita kotoba de komaku tadareru
Sore demo kamawanai itowanai
Gengo kanawanai?
BAIBAI koboreta te de "sayonara" no
PAZURU na yu hoka no PIISU kumiawase ru
Nakami no nai MATORYOSHIKA wa dare?
Maiku yori ai wo komete kando wa ryoukou 524
A message I've thought much too much about,
Maybe it'll reach somebody, who can say?
Certainly, I've always been this way,
A patched up, crazy matryoshka

A package sung by a headache
Time may pass, but the hands are at 4 (I see why it's 4:00, now)
Don't tell anyone;
The world will turn upside down

Ah, it's breaking apart,
Helplessly, too
The continuing memory
is spreading back and forth
I don't know
This dark navy color
is down to the deep depths
opening, and peeking

Um, well...
If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, dance, with all your foolishness

Yes, in a compromising way,
clap,clap your hands childishly
The slightly moving rhythm
comfortingly makes me feel dizzy
The zone 7 call
Surely, in a good way
the world's temperature
will melt me!

You and me, rendezvous? Rendezvous? Rendezvous?
Oh, or out on a hopping adventure?
With a crooked gait, one-two, one-two

Ah, spit out the rendezvous all the way down your throat
The drunk vomit progresses to a bellow
Hey, capture with that wrist of yours,
your palm is wide, like all things in nature
so catch me for me (laughs)

Um, well...
Listen a little - it's something important
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just pinch my cheek
It's just that I can't control myself
Should we do more fantastic things?

Pain, hurt, but no, don't cry
Parade? Marade?
Just clap some more
Wait, you say, wait, wait
Before we drop to just one...

The interval of YOU&I
Between stickly and falling in bed, rendezvous
Oh, or in a sweet prison adventure?
Fly Heaven
Tottering these steps into a 1,2 1,2

Down with a sickness?
Show me your song!
See how today...
I'm still a patched up, crazy matryoshka!

On the contrary
If you please, dance more and more
(Oh, on the contrary, I see...)
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
(Are you really alright with such feelings?)
Can't you tell me? Just a little?
(It's alright, no problems)

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, and dance no longer!
(Bye, b~ye!)

Smooch, smooch...
Will there be a blank with the technique vomit
Or do you want it to be the end?
For an alternate harmony echo
If I move too quickly, then move with me

kiss me kiss me
A warped world
Stopping time and talking is still not enough,
The words I got tired of hearing festers my eardrums
Even so, I don't mind it
Will the disliked language come true?
Bye-bye, my hand that overflowed with "goodbye"
The puzzle's decillionth
Piece put together
To what is a matryoshka without it's contents?
Love included with a microphone
Loud as is clear, 524

3 comments:

  1. My only question now is. Hashiyan. how the bloody hell did you sing this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still looking for lyrics? I have Bad Apple!! lyrics, if they are still needed.

    ReplyDelete