IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY LYRICS I DON'T HAVE PLEASE SAY SO

If you actually stumble across this blog, just ignore it. I'm using it as a more convenient way to store hard copies of my song lyrics instead of a giant text document.
So carry on.
NECESSARY(?) DISCLAIMER: Most of these lyrics are from vgperson anyway. Or from determined Google searches.
And yes this is the exact color of Karkat's text. One day I will find lyrics to the Nic Cage song. One day.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Dream-Eating Monochrome Baku

doko kara kita no?
donna sugata wo shiteiru no?
dare mo shiranai
sou sa boku ga yume kui shirokuro baku

kore wa ojousan
yonaka nemurezu ni iru no kai?
sorenara boku ga
mahou wo kakete ageyou ka
hora yubikiri de yakusoku shiyou

kowai yume wo mita?
boku ni makase na yo
marugoto tabete ageyou
mou shinpai nai yukkuri o yasumi
iya na koto zenbu wasurete sa

kore wa ojousan
mata tanomigoto ga aru tte?
kotowaranai sa
kore koso ga boku no shiawase
sorenara KISU de yakusoku shiyou

motto yume wo mitai?
boku ni makase na yo
zenbu ataete ageyou
kanbi na SUTOORII
tanbi na in mu wo
kokoroyuku made meshiagare

motto, motto nozomeba ii
yokubou o sarakedashite
mou nidoto nukedasenai
sokonashi no PARADAISU da

saa, tsuki ga michitanara yakume wa owari sa
odai wa wakatteru yo ne?
sono hitomi no oku azayakana yume
zenbu, zenbu moratte ikou ka

mijimena kao da ne
kore ga genjitsu
kimi ga eranda kotodarou?
YUME ni oboretara yume wa kanawanai
MONOKURO no sekai e youkoso!
Where did I come from?
What appearance am I donning?
No one knows.
That's right, I'm a dream-eating monochrome baku.

Is this lady
having trouble sleeping in the dead of night?
In that case,
how about I cast a spell for you?
Look, let's make a pinky promise.

Did you have a scary dream?
Leave it to me.
I'll eat it up completely.
No more worries; rest in peace
Forget all those terrible things.

Does this lady
say she has another favor to ask of me?
I won't refuse
since this is what truly makes me happy.
So let's make a promise with a kiss.

Would you like to dream some more?
Leave it to me.
I'll give you everything.
Sweet stories
and savory, naughty fantasies
I'll eat them to your heart's content.

It's fine if you have more, even more wishes
Confess your desires.
You'll never again be able to escape from
this abysmal paradise.

Well, when the full moon rises, my job is finished.
The payment will be . . . you're well aware, right?
Inside those eyes . . . those vivid dreams
Shall I take everything, everything you've got?

What a pitiful face
This is reality
Didn't you chose this for yourself?
If you just indulge yourself in “dreams”, your dreams will never come true.
Welcome to a monochrome world!

1 comment: