IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY LYRICS I DON'T HAVE PLEASE SAY SO

If you actually stumble across this blog, just ignore it. I'm using it as a more convenient way to store hard copies of my song lyrics instead of a giant text document.
So carry on.
NECESSARY(?) DISCLAIMER: Most of these lyrics are from vgperson anyway. Or from determined Google searches.
And yes this is the exact color of Karkat's text. One day I will find lyrics to the Nic Cage song. One day.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Double Lariat


hankei hachijuugo senchi ga kono te no todoku kyori
ima kara furimawashimasu node hanarete ite kudasai
tada mawaru koto ga tanoshikatta kono mama de itakatta
tada mawaru koto wo tsuzuketeitara tomarikata wo wasurete ita
mawari no nakamatachi ga jibun yori umaku mawareru no wo
shikata nai to hitokoto tsubuyaite akirameta furi wo shite ita
hankei nihyaku-gojuu senchi wa kono te no todoku kyori
ima kara ugokimawarimasu node hanarete ite kudasai
karamawaru koto mo tanoshikatta kono mama de itakatta
karamawaru kono wo tsuzuketeitara mukuwareru to shinjite ita
mawari no nakamatachi wa jibun yori takaku mawareru kara
shita kara nagameru no wa kuni ga itai to suneta furi wo shite ita
hankei gosen-nihyaku senchi wa kono te no todoku kyori
ima kara tobimawarimasu node hanarete ite kudasai
dou deshou? mukashi no jibun ga mitara homete kureru kana
me wa mawari jiku mo bureteru kedo
nijuusan ten yon-do katamaite nagameta machinami wa
itsu no manika mita koto no nai iro ni somatte ita
hankei rokusen-sanbyaku kiro wa kono te no todoku kyori
ima nara dekiru ki ga shimasu node hanarete ite kudasai
hankei hachijuugo senchi ga kono te no todoku kyori
itsu no hi ka mawaritsukareta toki wa soba ni ite kudasai
An 85 cm radius is as far as my hands can reach
I'm going to show you now, so please stand back
It was fun just to spin, and I wanted to stay that way
When I just kept spinning I forgot how to stop
My pals around me spun much better than me
So I muttered, "Oh well," and pretended to give up
A 250 cm radius is as far as my hands can reach
I'm going to start moving around now, so please stand back
It was fun to spin aimlessly, and I wanted to stay that way
If I kept on spinning aimlessly, I believed something could come of it
My pals around me could spin so much higher than me
So I pretended to sulk when my neck grew sore from watching from below
A 5200 cm radius is as far as my hands can reach
I'm going to start flying around now, so please stand back
What do you think? If my former self could see me now, would she be proud?
Though I'm growing dizzy and losing my balance
The streets of the town, observed from a 23.4 tilt
Suddenly became a color I'd never seen before
A 6300 km radius is as far as my hands can reach
I've realized that I can do it now, so please stand back
An 85 cm radius is as far as my hands can reach
When I someday grow tired of spinning, please stay by me

No comments:

Post a Comment