IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY LYRICS I DON'T HAVE PLEASE SAY SO

If you actually stumble across this blog, just ignore it. I'm using it as a more convenient way to store hard copies of my song lyrics instead of a giant text document.
So carry on.
NECESSARY(?) DISCLAIMER: Most of these lyrics are from vgperson anyway. Or from determined Google searches.
And yes this is the exact color of Karkat's text. One day I will find lyrics to the Nic Cage song. One day.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Tsumiki no Ningyou

Tsumiki no Ningyou
Mada mitsukara nai no suna ga nagare ochiteku
Tanjun na kotae ga aru naraba garasu no iro wo
kowaseta no kana

Naze nigedase nai no tobira ni hasamareteru
Zannen no katamari atsumete wa tsumeki no yo ni kasaneru taikutsu

Nakunatta jikan no tsure wo ate ni shite mou tsukareta
Dounatatte ii no yo, imi mo make mo keshiki no naka uzumete

Hajimatta chou tsugai no oto ga hitori wo tada narashita
Sou yatte watashi dake mushoku toumei na niji wo te ni totte

Kan ni natta dai ni tatta kanchigai tatte odorimashou yo

Soushichatta soushichatta tta

Sapitsuita koe no todokanai hako no naka
Omocha no heitai san kara garasu no kutsu wo nagetsukerarete

Warechatta

Barabara no oto ga itami wo mata terashita
Mou kiratte hanashi kara tsumiki kuzushi no shoudou kudakechitta

Mono iwa nai mi wo ningyou to nazuketa no
Omocha ni suranare nai tada kasaneru futsuu no kido to airaku

Makechatta choushi no ii uso wo narabeta sue no yoru ni
Douyatte modorou ka tsumareta kakoro no sugata wo me ni yaita

Maniatta saigo datta kanchigatatte kakekominagara

Doushi chatta?
Doushi chatta?
Doushi chatta?

Wo kurikaesu no

Kan ni natta dai ni tatta kanchigatta tte odorimashou yo

Soushichatta shoushichatta ttatta

Hajimatta choutsugai no oto ga hitori wo tada narashita
Sou yatte watashi dake mushoku toumei na niji wo te ni totte

Kowarechatta

The sand I still can not find falls
If there was a simple answer, I wonder if you could break the colored glass?

Why am I caught in a door I can't run from?
A cluster of regret is as if building blocks, repeating boredom

I lost my company, time, while counting and getting tired already
No matter the good that happens, both reason and meaning are buried with the scenery

A just begun sound of hinges signals a life
That's right, I only caught a colorless rainbow in my hand

I became a ring-like space, I took the stand, but even if the instinct is different, I will dance

What has happened? What has ha-happened?

A voice became rusty in an unreachable box
A toy soldier threw it's shoes of glass,

It's been broken.

The sound of pieces radiated pain once more
From an already avoided story, the desire to destroy building blocks was smashed

I named the doll whose body did not speak
I'm not used to a toy, whose normal is anger, sorrow, happiness, and joy

I lost, at the end of the night a good lie was tuned
How will you return? What was piled up burnt the figure to the eyes

I made it on time, it was the last, but even if the instinct is different, I will rush

What has happened?
What has happened?
What has happened?

It will repeat

I became a ring-like space, I took the stand, but even if the instinct is different, I will dance

It's been done, It's been do-done

A just begun sound of hinges signals a life
But, that's right, I only caught a colorless rainbow in my hand

It's been broken

No comments:

Post a Comment