IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY LYRICS I DON'T HAVE PLEASE SAY SO

If you actually stumble across this blog, just ignore it. I'm using it as a more convenient way to store hard copies of my song lyrics instead of a giant text document.
So carry on.
NECESSARY(?) DISCLAIMER: Most of these lyrics are from vgperson anyway. Or from determined Google searches.
And yes this is the exact color of Karkat's text. One day I will find lyrics to the Nic Cage song. One day.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Unhappy Refrain

Unhappy Refrain
Sandanjyuu to Terekyasutaa kotoba no seiretsu anhappii
Tanshin, tokai no machinami uchikonda oto, kirai desu ka?

Koe ga tsubereru made utatte nando no jikan o bou ni futta
Yatto no koto te ni ireta anta te hanasu wake ni ikanai desho

"Wan-man-raibu daiseikou!" Atama no naka wa shoujyo manga
Sandan, sude ni nakunatta koko de ichido hikikaesou ka

Sotto oita choudo ii tsugou o nando mo hiroiagetetanda
Mitto mo nai kurashi ni mou baibai sorosoro mukae ga kuru no desho?

Machigai sagashi bakari furafura
Furikaeri hou, oshiete choudai yo
Tarinai mono wa mou nai, mou nai
Sou kai? Sou kai, sou kai, sou kai, sou kai

Iu nara sore wa, sore wa rakkii
Kurikaeshi no sanjyuukyuu-byou meguri megutte itara mieta sore wa happii?
Nattoku nante suru hazu nai wa!
Dondake oto o kasanetatte owari mo hajimari mo yatte wa konai na
Tsumari tsumari imi wa nai no
Douyara anta mo wakacchainai na?

Gamen no mukou ochiteitta
Sakasama no gaaru, otona no sekai.

Sandanjyuu to Terekyasutaa kotoba mo nai yo na anrakkii
Manshinsoui geemu oobaa
Me ni miete iyasou na kanji desu ne?

Sanzan tsumazuita sore wa mou ikkai o akirameta
Korogari tsutsu mo kanchigatta soko de anta ga warattetanda

Wan-man-raibu daiseikou matsuri no ato no senchimentaru
Manjyouicchi kaisan da koko de ichido uragaesou ka

Koe ga tsubereru made utatte nando no jikan o bou ni futte
Yatto no koto te ni ireta anta nee, go-kigen wa ikaga desu ka

Yokunai yume no tsudzuki sowasowa
Machigae hou o wasureta sono matsuro
Naritai mono o choudai, choudai
"Mou nai. Mou nai."
Sou kai? Sou kai? Sou kai?

Doushite sore ga, sore ga happii
Utsuro me no gozen yo-ji mayoi mayotte tadoritsuita soko ga happii?
Konna ni tsukareteiru no ni naa
Doushite kore ga, kore ga happii
Owari mo mienai michi ni nesobette
Gurari gurari kuzurechau wa
Douyara anta no sugata ga jyama de

Iu nara sore wa, sore wa happii
Kurikaeshi no sanjyuukyuu-byou meguri megutte itara mieta sore wa rakkii?
Nandaka fushigi to mukuwarenai naa
Tada oto o kasanetatte owari mo hajimari mo yatte wa konai na
Tsumari tsumari imi wa nai yo!
Sou da ne ima sugu tobioriyou

Gamen no mukou ochiteitta
Sakasama no gaaru, otona no sekai.
Sore wa?

A shotgun and a Telecaster - words aligned in rows, so unhappy
Alone, on the streets of the city - do you despise the sounds of gunfire?

Singing until my voice gives - how much time have I wasted?
Finally you came into my hands, so I can't very well let you go, now can I?

"The one-man performance was a great success!" In my head, it's romanticized, a comic
We're all out of bullets already - so can we retrace our steps here?

Countless times we've cherry-picked perfectly to our convenience
We've said bye-bye to indecent living - so we'll soon be picked up, won't we?

Dizzy from going and making mistakes...
Teach me how to turn back, please...
There's nothing more I lack, no more -
That so? That so, that so, that so...

If you say so, then is it, oh, is it lucky?
After thirty-nine seconds turning and turning on repeat, I saw it - is that happy?
I can't say I quite understand!
Countless sounds piled upon each other, and neither an end nor a beginning comes
In short, all told, there's no point to it...
And it would seem you don't get it either, huh?

Beyond the screen, she was falling;
An upside-down girl, an adult's world.

A shotgun and a Telecaster - there's not a single word, so unlucky
Wounded all over, it's game over;
Doesn't it hurt just to look at?

After a harsh stumble, I gave up on "one more time";
Each rolling was an erring - and each one had you rolling in laughter


The one-man performance was a great success - sentimental after the festival
It's a unanimous breakup - so can we turn ourselves around here?

Singing until my voice gives - how much time am I wasting?
Finally you came into my hands - say, how are you faring?

Unpleasant dreams recur, making me uneasy...
It's the fate for those who've forgotten how to err...
Please, please make me what I want to be -
"No more. No more."
That so? That so? That so?

Why is it, oh, why is it happy?
Four in the morning with empty eyes, wandering lost, and wherever I end up - is that happy?
But this is just so fatiguing...
Why is this, oh, why is this happy?
I'm sprawled out on a road with no end in sight,
And it's crumbling to pieces
At any rate, it would seem you're in the way...

If you say so, then is it, oh, is it happy?
After thirty-nine seconds turning and turning on repeat, I saw it - is that lucky?
Strange, because I'm not seeing any reward...
Sounds only piling upon each other, and neither an end nor a beginning comes
In short, all told, there's no point!
Right, then, I'll be jumping off right away!

Beyond the screen, she was falling;
An upside-down girl, an adult's world.
Is that...?

No comments:

Post a Comment