IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY LYRICS I DON'T HAVE PLEASE SAY SO

If you actually stumble across this blog, just ignore it. I'm using it as a more convenient way to store hard copies of my song lyrics instead of a giant text document.
So carry on.
NECESSARY(?) DISCLAIMER: Most of these lyrics are from vgperson anyway. Or from determined Google searches.
And yes this is the exact color of Karkat's text. One day I will find lyrics to the Nic Cage song. One day.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Toosenbo



Concealing my breath, the night I waited for you
the door to my heart closed.
What I want to say,
What you want to tell,
all is dissolved into the jumbled darkness.

I'm tired of pretending to be the person I'm not,
I want to laugh from my own heart!
So please don't mind me at all,
just please leave me alone.

Not letting you pass,
I'm the only one hiding and seeking.
What an innocent, spoiled dream,
"Do not look at me.
Let go of me.
Keep laughing with those innocent eyes of yours! "

"See you next time" is just
a meaningless gap in our very own hearts.
Living on that alone,
works us, and wets the stressful air.

Concealing my breath, the night I waited for you,
I ran from my own heart!
- My words,
if they're depending on me,
then someday, they will hold meaning.

"Not letting you pass,
if it's me, then I'm hiding and seeking.
What an innocent, spoiled delusion,
I don't want it.
I don't want to look at myself.
So keep on laughing with those innocent eyes of yours! "

Not letting you pass,
I'm the only one hiding and seeking.
What an innocent, spoiled dream,
Do not look at me.
Let go of me.
Keep laughing with those innocent eyes of yours!

I won't let you pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment