IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY LYRICS I DON'T HAVE PLEASE SAY SO

If you actually stumble across this blog, just ignore it. I'm using it as a more convenient way to store hard copies of my song lyrics instead of a giant text document.
So carry on.
NECESSARY(?) DISCLAIMER: Most of these lyrics are from vgperson anyway. Or from determined Google searches.
And yes this is the exact color of Karkat's text. One day I will find lyrics to the Nic Cage song. One day.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Deep-Sea Girl

Kanashimi no umi ni shizunda watashi me o akeru no mo okkuu
Kono mama dokomademo ochiteyuki dare ni mo mitsukerenai no kana

Doko e mukai, nani o sureba? Futo sashikomu hitosuji no hikari
Te o nobaseba todokisou dakedo nami ni sarawarete miushinatta

Are wa ittai nan datta no kana atatakakute mabushikatta no
Muishiki no kauntaa irumineeshon usotsuki wa dare?

Shinkai shoujo madamada shizumu
Kurayami no kanata e tojikomoru
Shinkai shoujo dakedo shiritai
Kokoro hikareru ano hito o mitsuketa kara

Hiru mo yoru mo nakatta kono basho nano ni nemurenai yoru wa tsudzuku
Jiyuu no hane ookiku hirogete oyogu anata wa kirei deshita

Soshite mata hikari wa furi sosogu mitoreteitara me ga atta
Kidzuite kocchi o furikaeru anata ni usotsuki na watashi...

Shinkai shoujo wazawaza shizumu
Kurayami no sanaka ni akai hoho
Shinkai shoujo hadaka no kokoro o
Miseru yuuki kuroi umi ga mada yurusanai

Konna ni fuku wa yogorete shimatta egao mo minikuku yugandeitta
Dare ni mo awaseru kao nante nai no mou houtteoite yo!

Koe ni naranai kimochi ga afurete toketa
Tsugi no shunkan, kimi ga totsuzen sugata o keshita

Shinpaishou no kanojo wa aseru
Yami ga kare o kakushi hitorikiri
Genkai shoujo sono te o nobasu
"Hora ne, kimi mo suteki na iro o kakushiteta"

Shinkai shoujo ude o hikareru
Utau shukufuku no marin sunoo
Shinkai shoujo motto shiritai
Kokoro hikareru ano hito o mitsuketa kara

Kono umi o dete ima tobitatsu no
Sunk into a sea of grief, it's a bother to even open my eyes
And thus I'll be, endlessly falling - but won't anyone find me?

Where am I headed, what am I to do? Suddenly, a beam of light shone through
I stuck out my hand, and seemed to reach, but it was carried out of sight by the waves

Just what was that, I wondered, so warm and dazzling?
An unconscious counter-illumination... And who's the liar?

The deep-sea girl, sinking ever still,
Shut away beyond the darkness
The deep-sea girl, she yet wants to know,
Because she's found the one who captivates her heart...

Even in this place with no noons or nights, sleepless nights continue on
With your free wings spread wide, you were beautiful as you swam

And again the light poured down, and dazzled, we met eyes
You who noticed and looked back toward me, and I, the liar...

The deep-sea girl, sinking willfully,
Red-cheeked in the midst of darkness
But the deep-sea girl, who would bare her heart...
The black sea would still not allow her the courage...

My clothes have been dirtied so, my smile been shamefully warped
Do I look like I want to get along with anyone...? Just leave me alone!

I overflowed with feelings I couldn't voice,
And in the next moment, you suddenly vanished

The uneasy girl, she hurried
The darkness hid him, kept him alone
The unfree girl, she put out her hand
"See, you've been hiding brilliant colors, too..."

The deep-sea girl, pulling by the arm,
Sings a blessing of marine snow
The deep-sea girl, she wants to know more,
Because she's found the one who captivates her heart...

Leave this sea, and now, fly away...

No comments:

Post a Comment