IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY LYRICS I DON'T HAVE PLEASE SAY SO

If you actually stumble across this blog, just ignore it. I'm using it as a more convenient way to store hard copies of my song lyrics instead of a giant text document.
So carry on.
NECESSARY(?) DISCLAIMER: Most of these lyrics are from vgperson anyway. Or from determined Google searches.
And yes this is the exact color of Karkat's text. One day I will find lyrics to the Nic Cage song. One day.

Friday, October 14, 2011

eight hundred

Ima kara iu koto wa zenbu ga hontou no koto da yo
Satou wa shoppakute shio wa tottemo amai
Fuyu wa asebamu kisetsu de natsu wa kogoeru kisetsu de
Kujira wa hoshizora oyogi kienai niji no aachi o kuguru

Kimi no koto wa daikirai zutto issho ni itakunai
Isshun de wasuretashi omoide ni nanka naranai

Kamisama wa sonzai surushi roku-jyuu-go-oku no yume wa kanaushi
Itsuka arasoi goto wa nakunarushi minna eien ni warai aerushi
Soshite kirai na kimi wa ima demo genki de iki o shiteiru
Iki o shiteiru

Ima kara iu koto mo zenbu ga hontou no koto da yo
Inochi ni owari wa nakute kako wa tayasuku kaerareru

Kimi no koto wa daikirai kimi wa guutoo hara o narashi
Nemukunattara mata nemuri nemuri akitara me o samasu

Nishi kara o-hi-sama wa nobori usagi wa o-tsuki-sama no ue ni
Shiawase ni kitto owari wa naishi minna ga minna ii hito dashi
Soshite kirai na kimi wa ima demo aitai toki ni aerushi
Aitai toki aerushi

Kono saki iu koto wa zenbu ga usoppachi dakara
Kikinagashite hoshii kikinagashite hoshii

Kamisama wa sonzai shinai hotondo no yume nado tsuieru
Madamada arasoi goto wa tsudzuku minna owari ga kuru koto kidzuiteru
Kimi no koto ga daisuki desu zutto soba ni itakatta
Kemuri ni naru mae no kimi to usotsuki no watashi de
Usotsuki no watashi de

Kono saki iu koto wa uso ka honto ka wakaranai
Kono subarashii sekai de
Kimi no bun mo ikitai
Kimi no bun mo ikitai
Everything I'm going to say is the truth
Sugar is salty, and salt is so sweet
Winter is a sweaty season, and summer is a freezing one
Whales swim in the starry sky, diving through an eternal rainbow

I hate everything about you, and I never want you to be with me
I'd forget you in a moment, there's nothing memorable about you

The gods exist, and 6.5 billion dreams will come true
Someday strife will disappear, and everyone can smile eternally
And although I hate you, you're fine and still breathing...
Still breathing...

Everything I'm going to say is still the truth
There's no end to life, and changing the past is trivial

I hate everything about you, right down to your stomach growling
If you're not sleepy, you sleep again; if you're weary, you wake up

The sun rises in the west, and rabbits live on the moon
Happiness is ever endless, and everyone on earth is a good person
And although I hate you, I can meet you any time I want...
Any time I want...

Everything I just said was an utter lie, so,
I want you to ignore it, please ignore it

The gods don't exist, nearly all dreams will crumble
Strife will go on, and everyone sees the end coming
I love everything about you, I wanted you to be with me forever
The vanishing you and me, the liar...
Me, the liar...

Everything I just said could be lies or the truth, I don't know
In this wonderful world,
I want part of you to live too
I want part of you to live too

No comments:

Post a Comment