IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY LYRICS I DON'T HAVE PLEASE SAY SO

If you actually stumble across this blog, just ignore it. I'm using it as a more convenient way to store hard copies of my song lyrics instead of a giant text document.
So carry on.
NECESSARY(?) DISCLAIMER: Most of these lyrics are from vgperson anyway. Or from determined Google searches.
And yes this is the exact color of Karkat's text. One day I will find lyrics to the Nic Cage song. One day.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Rolling Girl

Rolling Girl
rollin' girl wa itsu made mo todoka nai yume mite
sawagu atama no naka o kaki mawashite kaki mawashite

"mondai nai" to tsubuyaite kotoba wa ushina wareta?

mō shippai mō shippai
machigai sagashi ni owa reba mata mawaru no!

mō ikkai mō ikkai
"watashi wa kyō mo korogari masu" to
shōjo wa iu shōjo wa iu
kotoba ni imi o kanade nagara!

"mō ii kai?"
"mada desu yo mada mada saki wa mie nai node iki o tomeru no ima"

rollin' girl no nare no hate todoka nai mukō no iro
kasanaru koe to koe o maze awase te maze awase te

"mondai nai" totsubuyaita kotoba wa ushina wareta
dō nattatte iin datte sa
machigai datte okoshi chaō to sasou sakamichi

mō ikkai mō ikkai
watashi o dōka korogashite to
shōjo wa iu shōjo wa iu
mukuchi ni imi o kasane nagara!

"mō ii kai?"
"mō sukoshi mō sugu nanika mieru darō to iki o tomeru no ima"

mō ikkai mō ikkai
"watashi wa kyō mo korogari masu" to
shōjo wa iu shōjo wa iu
kotoba ni emi o kanade nagara!

"mō ii kai? mō ii yo soro soro kimi mo tsukareta rōne"
iki o yameru no ima

Lonely girl, she's always dreaming up and dreaming such elusive dreams,
What a ruckus she's got inside her head, yet she stirs it around, still she stirs it around.

"No problem." So she mutters to herself; but have those words lost all their own meaning?
Such mistakes, what mistakes,
And once we're all done going out to make mistakes, now it's time to roll again!

One more time, one more time.
"Once again, today I'll be going out to roll, so..."
Just as she says, just as she says;
With the words, she meant more than she could but imagine!

"Hey, you fine?"
"No, I need more time! Sorry, but I simply can't see so far ahead, and so I'll put a stop to my... breath now."

Rollin' girl, and her future'll never come, her colors too far out to be reached
Overlapping voice and voice and voices, they all come together, they all mush together.

"No problem." So she muttered to herself; but so it seemed such meaning had vanished.
What happens just does, and who cares,
So come on, let's all go make mistakes together; come on to her hilly path...

One more time, one more time,
Please, you gotta find out a way to roll me somehow
Just as she says, just as she says;
Not a word, yet still meaning more than she imagines!

"Hey, you fine?"
"Little more time; but, hey, I see something just ahead of me. And so I'll put a stop to my... breath now."

One more time, one more time,
"Once again, today I'll be going out to roll, so..."
Just as she says, just as she says;
Still with words, but finally she introduced a smile!

"Hey, you fine? Fine, just fine. Surely, by now, I know you too must be exhausted."
So I'll put an end to my... breath now.

No comments:

Post a Comment